These Divine fair trade chocolate coins (milk) are certified by Fairtrade International. Divine Chocolate is a producer-owned company! Available in 50g net bags.
This milk chocolate is made with fair trade cocoa and sugar ingredients, making sure that producers are getting a fair price for their produce!
Divine Chocolate is not only unique because it’s producer owned, it also really does make incredible chocolate! Their milk chocolate is famous industry-wide for its smoothness and creaminess. These milk chocolate coins are made from that same smooth, creamy milk chocolate that we’ve come to expect from Divine Chocolate!
These little gems are perfect for stocking stuffers, sharing and gifts! Each coin comes individually-wrapped in golden foil, and the coins are held together in a plastic net bag for convenience.
Also available are Divine’s vegan dark chocolate coins, which are great for kids of all ages, and those who don’t include dairy in their diet.
- Name: Divine Milk Chocolate Coins
- Product: Coin shapes made of Fairtrade milk chocolate
- Category: Milk chocolate
- Brand: Divine Chocolate
- Certifications: Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 50g
- Origin country: Ghana
- Package details: Foil inner wrapper, plastic netting (bag) for outer wrapper.
- Details: Made of truly divine milk chocolate, now in the perfect format for stocking stuffers! These fair trade chocolate coins are the sustainable option for a classic treat. Although we mostly sell these around the holidays, we’re happy to say that these treats are available year round. Use them as gifts, for your fair trade outreach projects, or even as a fundraising product! Each package is 50 grams and perfect for sharing.
There are no reviews yet.