These fair trade dark chocolate coins by Divine Chocolate are certified by Fairtrade International. Divine Chocolate is a producer-owned company! Available in 50g net bags.
This dark chocolate is made with fair trade cocoa and sugar ingredients, making sure that producers are getting a fair price for their produce!
Divine Chocolate is not only unique because it’s producer owned, it also really does make incredible chocolate! Their milk chocolate is famous industry-wide for its smoothness and creaminess, but its dark chocolate is making a name for itself now, too! These dark chocolate coins are made from that same rich, luxurious dark chocolate that we’ve come to expect from Divine Chocolate!
These little gems are perfect for stocking stuffers, sharing and gifts! Each coin comes individually-wrapped in golden foil, and the coins are held together in a plastic net bag for convenience.
Also available are Divine’s milk chocolate coins, which are great for kids of all ages, and those who include dairy in their diet.
- Name: Divine Fairtrade Dark Chocolate Coins
- Product: Coin shapes made of Fairtrade dark chocolate
- Category: Dark chocolate
- Brand: Divine Chocolate
- Certifications: Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 50g
- Origin country: Ghana
- Package details: Foil inner wrapper, plastic netting (bag) for outer wrapper.
- Details: Made of truly divine dark chocolate, now in the perfect format for vegan gifts! These fair trade dark chocolate coins are the sustainable option for a classic treat. Although we mostly sell these around the holidays, we’re happy to say that these treats are available year round. Use them as gifts, for your fair trade outreach projects, or even as a fundraising product! These packages are 50 grams and great for sharing.