This Fairtrade dark chocolate with raspberries is certified by Fairtrade International. Also non-GMO and gluten-free certified. Wrapped in 100% post-consumer-waste recycled paper. Naturally vegan. Available in 85g bars.
When you purchase Endangered Species Chocolate, you can rest assured that 10% of profits are going towards wildlife conservation efforts! This bar is helping protect the grizzly bear.
This dark chocolate is made with fair trade cocoa and sugar ingredients, making sure that producers are getting a fair price for their produce!
Ingredients: Dark chocolate (cocoa liquor, cane sugar, cocoa butter, soya lecithin, vanilla), freeze-dried raspberries (raspberries, coconut oil).
Allergens: Contains soy. May contain milk.
- Name: Dark chocolate with raspberries
- Product: Dark chocolate containing freeze-dried raspberry pieces
- Category: Dark chocolate
- Brand: Endangered Species Chocolate
- Certifications: Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 85g
- Package details: 100% post-consumer-waste recycled paper (outer wrapper), foil inner wrapper
- Details: If you’ve never tried raspberry and chocolate together, you’ve been missing out! And if you have tried it, you know there are few things more delightful! This extra-dark (72%) chocolate is a classy compliment to the sweet and tart freeze-dried berries in this bar. Such a great match that you’ll definitely reach for another square! And your purchase even supports the endangered grizzly bear—a win-win! These bars are 85g and perfect for sharing.