IMPORTANT: in the summer, chocolate requires special shipping. This is because chocolate melts en-route unless we use special packaging and express shipping. For this reason, we charge an additional flat rate shipping fee for chocolate orders. Likewise, orders over $100 will incur a shipping fee if they contain chocolate. Local pickups in Ottawa are unaffected. Regular shipping will return in the autumn once the weather is cool again. We thank you for your understanding on this matter.
Belgian dark chocolate with orange from Oxfam Fair Trade is certified by Fairtrade International. Also meets European organic standards. Available in 100g bars.
Delicious, smooth Belgian dark chocolate with the tangy freshness of orange!
Ingredients: Fairtrade organic cocoa mass, Fairtrade organic cane sugar, Fairtrade organic cocoa butter, organic orange pieces(5%), organic vanilla powder, natural orange flavour. Cocoa solids: minimum 72%.
- Name: Dark Orange 72% Cocoa Chocolate
- Product: Dark chocolate bar (72%) with orange
- Category: Dark chocolate
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 100g
- Origin country (cocoa, sugar): Madagascar, India, Dominican Republic, Peru
- Cooperatives: PROMABIO (Madagascar), Sugar partners from India (India), CONACADO (Dominican Republic), ACOPAGRO (Peru), CAC Divisoria Ltda (Peru)
- Package details: Aluminum foil inner wrapper, cardboard exterior (fully recyclable)
- Details: Deep, rich 72% dark chocolate with bright orange flavour. Excellent as a gift! This 100g bar is the perfect size for sharing.