IMPORTANT: in the summer, chocolate requires special shipping. This is because chocolate melts en-route unless we use special packaging and express shipping. For this reason, we charge an additional flat rate shipping fee for chocolate orders. Likewise, orders over $100 will incur a shipping fee if they contain chocolate. Local pickups in Ottawa are unaffected. Regular shipping will return in the autumn once the weather is cool again. We thank you for your understanding on this matter.
Camino dark chocolate with orange is certified by Fairtrade International. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free, vegan and kosher. Available in 100g bars.
This dark chocolate with orange is a rich, smooth marriage of bright orange essence and deep chocolate flavour (65% cacao).
Fair trade chocolate wrapped in recyclable paper and a fully biodegradable inner wrapper made from wood resin. Please recycle and compost!
Ingredients: Fairtrade cacao mass, Fairtrade sugars (golden cane sugar, whole cane sugar), Fairtrade cacao butter, orange essence, ground Fairtrade vanilla beans. Minimum 65% cacao.
May contain: Tree nuts, Peanuts, Milk.
- Name: Orange
- Product: Dark chocolate bar with orange
- Category: Dark chocolate (65% cocoa solids)
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 100g
- Origin country (cocoa, sugar): Peru, Paraguay
- Cooperatives: ACOPAGRO (Peru), QUINACHO (Peru), CACVRA (Peru) and Manduvira (Paraguay)
- Package details: Biodegradable inner wrapper (made from trees), paper outer wrapper.
- Details: Bright orange paired with smooth dark chocolate with make this a new favourite. This 100g bar is just the right size for sharing.