This Fairtrade dark chocolate with oat milk, sea salt & almonds is certified by Fairtrade International. Also non-GMO and gluten-free certified. Wrapped in 100% post-consumer-waste recycled paper. Naturally vegan. Available in 85g bars.
When you purchase Endangered Species Chocolate, you can rest assured that 10% of profits are going towards wildlife conservation efforts! This bar is helping protect the rusty patched bumble bee.
This dark chocolate is made with fair trade cocoa and sugar ingredients, making sure that producers are getting a fair price for their produce! It also features oat milk, meaning that it doubles as a dark vegan milk chocolate!
Ingredients: Chocolate with gluten free oats (chocolate liquor, cane sugar, cocoa butter, whole grain gluten free oats, soya lecithin, vanilla), dry-roasted almonds, pink Himalayan sea salt.
Allergens: Contains oats, soy, almonds. May contain milk, peanuts, other tree nuts.
- Name: Dark chocolate with oat milk, sea salt & almonds
- Product: Dark chocolate containing gluten free oats, sea salt and roasted almonds
- Category: Dark chocolate
- Brand: Endangered Species Chocolate
- Certifications: Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 85g
- Package details: 100% post-consumer-waste recycled paper (outer wrapper), foil inner wrapper
- Details: Sweet, salty, creamy and crunchy all at once! Made with oat milk, this delicious bar is totally vegan and full of the goodness of roasted California almonds. A real treat for anyone who enjoys the sweet and salty combination! These bars are 85g and perfect for sharing.
There are no reviews yet.