This Fairtrade dark chocolate with oat milk & rice crisps is certified by Fairtrade International. Also non-GMO and gluten-free certified. Wrapped in 100% post-consumer-waste recycled paper. Naturally vegan. Available in 85g bars.
When you purchase Endangered Species Chocolate, you can rest assured that 10% of profits are going towards wildlife conservation efforts! This bar is helping protect the Grauer’s gorilla.
This dark chocolate is made with fair trade cocoa and sugar ingredients, making sure that producers are getting a fair price for their produce! It also features oat milk, meaning that it doubles as a dark vegan milk chocolate!
Ingredients: Chocolate with gluten free oats (chocolate liquor, cane sugar, cocoa butter, whole grain gluten free oats, soya lecithin, vanilla), organic brown rice crisps.
Allergens: Contains oats, soy. May contain milk, peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts.
- Name: Dark chocolate with oat milk & rice crisps
- Product: Dark chocolate containing gluten free oats and puffed brown rice
- Category: Dark chocolate
- Brand: Endangered Species Chocolate
- Certifications: Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 85g
- Package details: 100% post-consumer-waste recycled paper (outer wrapper), foil inner wrapper
- Details: Say hello to your new favourite bar! This bar is actually a hybrid between a vegan milk chocolate and a dark chocolate with puffed rice. Both crispy and full of rich chocolate flavour, this treat is appropriate for vegans because it uses oat milk. Like a grown-up Crunch bar, you’ll want to make sure no vegan in your life misses out on this treat! These bars are 85g and perfect for sharing.
There are no reviews yet.