This Fairtrade dark chocolate with oat milk, coconut & almonds is certified by Fairtrade International. Also non-GMO and gluten-free certified. Wrapped in 100% post-consumer-waste recycled paper. Naturally vegan. Available in 85g bars.
When you purchase Endangered Species Chocolate, you can rest assured that 10% of profits are going towards wildlife conservation efforts! This bar is helping protect the koala.
This dark chocolate is made with fair trade cocoa and sugar ingredients, making sure that producers are getting a fair price for their produce! It also features oat milk, meaning that it doubles as a dark vegan milk chocolate!
Ingredients: Chocolate with gluten free oats (chocolate liquor, cane sugar, cocoa butter, whole grain gluten free oats, soya lecithin, vanilla), almonds, coconut.
Allergens: Contains oats, soy, almonds. May contain milk, peanuts, hazelnuts.
- Name: Dark chocolate with oat milk, coconut & almonds
- Product: Dark chocolate containing gluten free oats, coconut and almonds
- Category: Dark chocolate
- Brand: Endangered Species Chocolate
- Certifications: Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 85g
- Package details: 100% post-consumer-waste recycled paper (outer wrapper), foil inner wrapper
- Details: This bar is extra dark, full of creamy oat milk and has a great chew from coconut and almonds. It offers a complex chocolate experience where you can enjoy the layers of sweetness, nuttiness and the slightly-bitter richness of 75% chocolate! These bars are 85g and perfect for sharing.