This Fairtrade dark chocolate with forest mint is certified by Fairtrade International. Also non-GMO and gluten-free certified. Wrapped in 100% post-consumer-waste recycled paper. Naturally vegan. Available in 85g bars.
When you purchase Endangered Species Chocolate, you can rest assured that 10% of profits are going towards wildlife conservation efforts! This bar is helping protect the rainforest.
This dark chocolate is made with fair trade cocoa and sugar ingredients, making sure that producers are getting a fair price for their produce!
Ingredients: Dark chocolate (chocolate liquor, cane sugar, cocoa butter, soya lecithin, vanilla), crème de menthe extract.
Allergens: Contains soy. May contain milk.
- Name: Dark chocolate with forest mint
- Product: Naturally-flavoured mint dark chocolate
- Category: Dark chocolate
- Brand: Endangered Species Chocolate
- Certifications: Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 85g
- Package details: 100% post-consumer-waste recycled paper (outer wrapper), foil inner wrapper
- Details: Picture this: deep, dark 72% chocolate, brightened with the refreshing flavour of mint. A classic pairing, now fair trade, grown up and absolutely delicious! Plus, every bar supports rainforest conservation, so how can you go wrong? These bars are 85g and perfect for sharing.