Belgian dark chocolate with coffee from Oxfam Fair Trade is certified by Fairtrade International. Also meets European organic standards. Available in 100g bars.
Delicious, smooth Belgian dark chocolate with the rich taste of coffee!
Ingredients: Fairtrade organic cocoa mass, Fairtrade organic cane sugar, Fairtrade organic cocoa butter, Fairtrade organic coffee beans (2.5%), Fairtrade organic vanilla. Cocoa solids: minimum 72%.
- Name: Dark Coffee 72% Cocoa Chocolate
- Product: Dark chocolate bar (72%) with coffee
- Category: Dark chocolate
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 100g
- Origin country (cocoa, sugar): Madagascar, India, Dominican Republic, Peru
- Cooperatives: PROMABIO (Madagascar), Sugar partners from India (India), CONACADO (Dominican Republic), ACOPAGRO (Peru), CAC Divisoria Ltda (Peru)
- Package details: Aluminum foil inner wrapper, cardboard exterior (fully recyclable)
- Details: Deep, rich 72% dark chocolate with crunchy cocoa nibs. Perfect to change it up for those dark chocolate lovers! This 100g bar is the perfect size for sharing.