IMPORTANT: in the summer, chocolate requires special shipping. This is because chocolate melts en-route unless we use special packaging and express shipping. For this reason, we charge an additional flat rate shipping fee for chocolate orders. Likewise, orders over $100 will incur a shipping fee if they contain chocolate. Local pickups in Ottawa are unaffected. Regular shipping will return in the autumn once the weather is cool again. We thank you for your understanding on this matter.
Belgian dark chocolate with cocoa nibs from Oxfam Fair Trade is certified by Fairtrade International. Also meets European organic standards. Available in 100g bars.
Delicious, smooth Belgian dark chocolate with pure flavour of cocoa nibs!
Ingredients: Fairtrade organic cocoa mass, Fairtrade organic cane sugar, Fairtrade organic cocoa butter, Fairtrade organic cocoa nibs, Fairtrade organic vanilla. Cocoa solids: minimum 72%.
- Name: Dark Cocoa Nibs 72% Cocoa Chocolate
- Product: Dark chocolate bar (72%) with cocoa nibs
- Category: Dark chocolate
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 100g
- Origin country: D. R. Congo, Madagascar, Uganda, India, Dominican Republic, Honduras, Peru
- Cooperatives: Muungano (Democratic Republic of the Congo), PROMABIO (Madagascar), Ankole CPCU (Uganda), Sugar partners from India (India), CONACADO (Dominican Republic), COMSA (Honduras), ACOPAGRO (Peru), CAC Divisoria Ltda (Peru), Norandino (Peru), Sol y Café (Peru)
- Package details: Aluminum foil inner wrapper, cardboard exterior (fully recyclable)
- Details: Deep, rich 72% dark chocolate with real coffee. If you love mocha, this is the bar for you! This 100g bar is the perfect size for sharing.