This organic bar of dark chocolate with chilies by Galerie au Chocolat has 72% cocoa solids and is certified by Fairtrade International. It’s made with only the highest-quality Belgian dark chocolate, and then hot peppers are added to the mix for a unique flavour experience! Available in 100g bars.
This Belgian dark chocolate is made with fair trade cocoa and sugar ingredients, making sure that producers are getting a fair price for their produce!
Galerie au Chocolat’s dark chocolate fire is an interesting combination of bittersweet chocolate and hot and spicy chilies. It’s even Fairtrade Certified! And since it’s a 100g bar, it’s perfect to break off a piece at a time and savour, or even share with loved ones.
Ingredients: Cocoa mass*†, cane sugar*†, cocoa butter*†, cayenne chili†, natural vanilla*†. *Fairtrade mass balance 98%. fairtrade.ca †Organic ingredients. MAY CONTAIN MILK AND/OR TREE NUTS. Store in a cool and dry place. Certified organic by QAI.
Gluten-free, peanut-free and soy-free. Non-GMO and suitable for vegans.
- Name: Dark chocolate Fire
- Product: Dark chocolate bar with chiles added
- Category: Dark chocolate
- Brand: Galerie au Chocolat
- Certifications: Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 100g
- Package details: Plasticized foil inner wrapper, outer cardboard box.
- Details: If you haven’t tried dark chocolate with chilies before, now is your chance! For millennia, Precolombian peoples in the Americas have enjoyed the unique flavour experience of bitter chocolate with hot peppers. This dark chocolate bar adds a little sweetness, too, with a touch of vanilla to round out the flavour. Really an interesting bar to try out, whether you’ve experienced the rich heat before or not! These bars are 100g and come in a resealable box, making them perfect for sharing.
Leanne Woodward (verified owner) –
Okay, so I like chili chocolate. I’ve had a lot of it before. I’d say I’m a moderate spice lover compared to many Canadians. I was expecting a usual chili chocolate, but this one lives up to the name. It was spiced fire. If you’re an avid spice lover I’m sure it won’t burn your mouth, but if you’re looking for a real kick, this is it.