This Fairtrade dark chocolate with caramel & sea salt is certified by Fairtrade International. Also non-GMO and gluten-free certified. Wrapped in 100% post-consumer-waste recycled paper. Available in 85g bars.
When you purchase Endangered Species Chocolate, you can rest assured that 10% of profits are going towards wildlife conservation efforts! This bar is helping protect the bald eagle.
This dark chocolate is made with fair trade cocoa and sugar ingredients, making sure that producers are getting a fair price for their produce!
Ingredients: Dark chocolate (cocoa liquor, cane sugar, cocoa butter, soya lecithin, vanilla), caramel (sugars [organic cassava syrup, organic cane sugar], organic skim milk, organic cream, organic butter, salt, sodium citrate, pectin, organic vanilla extract, organic soya lecithin, tocopherols), pink Himalayan sea salt..
Allergens: Contains soy, milk.
- Name: Dark chocolate with caramel & sea salt
- Product: Salted caramel dark chocolate
- Category: Dark chocolate
- Brand: Endangered Species Chocolate
- Certifications: Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 85g
- Package details: 100% post-consumer-waste recycled paper (outer wrapper), foil inner wrapper
- Details: Salted caramel is a great way to boost an already-great chocolate bar, and that’s exactly what Endangered Species has done here! This bar is 60% dark chocolate with organic caramel and pink Himalayan salt, making it an excellent sweet and salty pairing. Not too sweet, with just a touch of salt—this bar will have you craving another piece! These bars are 85g and perfect for sharing.