These dark chocolate Brazil nuts from Oxfam Fair Trade are certified by Fairtrade International. Available in 100g boxes of chocolate-covered nuts.
If you love chocolate-covered almonds and other nuts, you’ll love this grown-up version! Crunchy Brazil nuts are coated in a rich dark chocolate, making a heavenly match!
With 100g in each box, you’ve got enough to share—if you can resist finishing the package yourself!
Ingredients: dark chocolate (56%) (cocoa mass*°, whole cane sugar*°, cocoa butter*°, cocoa powder*°), BRAZIL NUTS*° (38%), raw cane sugar*°, thickening agent: gum arabic°, honey°. * ingredient from a fair trade relationship. ° ingredient from organic agriculture.
Contains nuts. May contain: gluten, milk.
- Name: Dark Chocolate Nuts
- Product: Brazil nuts covered in dark chocolate
- Category: Dark chocolate, nuts
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 100g
- Origin country (cocoa, sugar): Madagascar, India, Dominican Republic, Peru
- Cooperatives: Cecaq-11 (Sao Tome and Principe), Cooproagro (Dominican Republic), Aceba (Bolivia), Coinacapa (Bolivia), El Ceibo (Bolivia), Hylea 1884 (Bolivia), Manduvira (Paraguay)
- Package details: Cardboard box outside; cellophane bag with twist-tie closure inside
- Details: you won’t be able to resist these crunchy Brazil nuts encased in delicious 56% chocolate! A grown-up and even more decadent version of the classic chocolate-covered almond, these treats are perfect for kids of all ages and especially great for stuffing stockings and giving as gifts! They come in a 100g box, making them perfect for sharing—if you can resist the urge to finish the box on your own!