Belgian dark chocolate (72%) from Oxfam Fair Trade is certified by Fairtrade International. Also meets European organic standards. Available in 100g bars.
Delicious, smooth Belgian dark chocolate for a full-bodied cocoa flavour!
Ingredients: Fairtrade organic cocoa mass, Fairtrade organic cane sugar, Fairtrade organic cocoa butter, Fairtrade organic vanilla. Cocoa solids: minimum 72%.
- Name: Original Dark 72% Cocoa Chocolate
- Product: Dark chocolate bar (72%)
- Category: Dark chocolate
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 100g
- Origin country (cocoa, sugar): Madagascar, India, Dominican Republic, Peru
- Cooperatives: PROMABIO (Madagascar), Sugar partners from India (India), CONACADO (Dominican Republic), ACOPAGRO (Peru), CAC Divisoria Ltda (Peru)
- Package details: Aluminum foil inner wrapper, cardboard exterior (fully recyclable)
- Details: For dark chocolate fans, this original 72% bar is the classic! Beautiful Belgian dark chocolate for a decadent, grown-up experience. This 100g bar is the perfect size for sharing.