This Fairtrade cranberry and almond dark chocolate bar is certified by Fairtrade International. Also non-GMO and gluten-free certified. Certified vegan and wrapped in 100% post-consumer-waste paper. Available in 85g bars.
When you purchase Endangered Species Chocolate, you can rest assured that 10% of profits are going towards wildlife conservation efforts! This bar is helping protect the endangered grey wolf.
This dark chocolate is made with fair trade cocoa and sugar ingredients, making sure that producers are getting a fair price for their produce!
Ingredients: Bittersweet Chocolate (Chocolate Liquor, Cane Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla), Almonds, Dried Cranberries, Sugar, Cellulose Gum, Sunflower Oil.
Allergens: Contains soy and tree nuts (almonds). Produced on equipment that also processes milk, peanuts and other tree nuts.
- Name: Cranberry and almond dark chocolate
- Product: Dark chocolate bar with dried cranberries & almonds
- Category: Dark chocolate
- Brand: Endangered Species Chocolate
- Certifications: Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 85g
- Package details: 100% post-consumer-waste recycled paper (outer wrapper), foil inner wrapper
- Details: A beautiful fruit and nut bar! This chocolate combines the smooth and rich flavour of dark chocolate, the sweetness of dried cranberries and the satisfying crunch of almonds. It’s your classic favourite fruit and nut bar, now in a decadently dark, fair trade chocolate. Customers tell us they taste the almonds more than the cranberries, but that these bars really hit the spot when they want a chocolate snack! These bars are 85g and perfect for sharing.
There are no reviews yet.