These Classic Dark Truffles by Alter Eco have all the goodness of your favourite Swiss truffles and are certified by Fairtrade International. They’re made with only the highest-quality 58% dark chocolate, and then filled to perfection with delicious ganache filling! Available in 120g packages of individually-wrapped truffles (each package contains10 truffles).
These sphere-shaped truffles are made with fair trade cocoa and sugar ingredients, making sure that producers are getting a fair price for their produce! Plus, the wrappers on the chocolates are compostable and the package is recyclable, making sure that your carbon footprint stays small while the flavour remains big!
If you like Lindor’s dark chocolate truffles but want to make sure they’re sourced ethically, these are the perfect alternative! Not only are they palm free, they’re also Fairtrade Certified! So the producers will be as happy as your taste buds!
As these treats contain dairy, they’re not suitable for vegans. But if you love a dark chocolate treat, try the dark chocolate peanut butter cups by Theo!
Ingredients: *Organic raw cane sugar, *organic cacao beans, *organic coconut oil, *organic cocoa butter, organic whole milk, *organic vanilla beans, natural flavours.* Fairtrade Certified. Total Fairtrade ingredients: 96.6%.
Allergen statement: Contains milk and coconut. Made on equipment shared with tree nuts and soy.
- Name: Classic Dark Truffles
- Product: Fairtrade truffles with dark chocolate shell
- Category: Dark chocolate
- Brand: Alter Eco
- Certifications: Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 120g
- Package details: Paperboard outer box; compostable film wrappers around individual chocolates
- Details: Move over, Lindt! There’s a new ganache-filled truffle on the market that’s perfect for the dark chocolate lovers! Alter Eco’s take on this classic treat dispenses with the stuff we don’t want (palm oil, for example) and keeps it organic, natural and delicious! Once you try them once, you’ll never go back to the grocery store brand! Plus, since they’re fair trade, everyone wins when you purchase these treats!