Fair trade, wild forest honey from African Bronze Honey Project is mixed with the warm spice of cinnamon, creating a unique cinnamon honey! Verified by the Fair Trade Federation. It’s also certified organic. Available in 50g mini jars.
Absolutely amazing on toast, for a new twist on cinnamon toast, or take a little on its own to soothe a scratchy throat. Your tastebuds will thank you, and because it’s unpasteurized and not micro-filtered, the natural pollen and antioxidants remain. Enjoy the benefits of raw, minimally-processed honey!
Bottled in Canada with organic Zambian honey and organic cinnamon from India.
- Name: Cinnamon and honey
- Product: Raw forest honey with cinnamon
- Category: Spreads & sauces
- Brand: African Bronze Honey Project
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation, Organic
- Item weight: 50g
- Origin country: Tanzania, Zambia, India
- Package details: Recyclable glass jar with metal lid.
- Details: Like nothing you’ve had the pleasure of trying! This slightly spicy, warm honey is full of rich cinnamon flavour. A great twist on the cinnamon sugar flavour profile, as the honey retains its complex flavour due to its minimal processing. And because this honey is raw and unpasteurized, it’s full of antioxidants and micro-nutrients!