Chocolate spice herbal tea from Four O’Clock is Fairtrade Certified®. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Available in 35.2g boxes (each contains 16 teabags).
This herbal tea is very low in caffeine and has a base made of cocoa bean shells! Add classic chai spices to this chocolatey goodness, and you get a drink fit for a deity! This Mexican-style cocoa-spice herbal tea is just perfect for when you’re craving a chai but don’t want a full caffeine hit!
This Fairtrade and organic tea comes in tea bags for your convenience.
Ingredients: Organic cocoa shells, Organic cinnamon bark, Organic roasted chicory root, Organic carob, Organic flavour, Organic ginger root, Organic licorice root, Natural flavours, Organic black pepper, Organic cocoa beans, Organic cloves. Cinnamon, ginger, licorice, black pepper, cocoa beans, cloves: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 36%.
- Name: Chocolate spice herbal tea
- Product: Herbal tea blend in bags
- Category: Herbal tea
- Brand: Four O’Clock
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 35.2g
- Package details: Cardboard box with individually-wrapped teabags
- Details: Almost reminiscent of a hot cocoa due to the high cocoa bean content, this tea is truly fit for royalty! The rich chocolate flavour pairs perfectly with the warming spice of cinnamon, cloves, ginger and more. Drink it as-is for an experience a bit like a cup of chai, or add a touch of honey for a sweet, chocolatey cup! Each box comes with 16 individually-wrapped bags.