Camino’s chili and spice hot chocolate is certified by Fairtrade International. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free, vegan and kosher. Available in 275g tins.
A spicy twist on the classic! A little hot from the cayenne, but the cinnamon and ginger deepen the flavour even more! Delicious when made with hot cow’s or non-dairy milk, but for a more intense flavour, you can make it with just boiling water.
Fair trade hot chocolate packaged in a recyclable cardboard and metal tin with a plastic (re-sealable) lid. Please recycle!
Ingredients: Fairtrade golden cane sugar, Fairtrade cocoa powder, Fairtrade ground cinnamon, Fairtrade ground ginger, ground cayenne pepper, vanilla powder.
May contain: Soy, Milk.
- Name: Chili and spice hot chocolate
- Product: Hot chocolate with spices added
- Category: Drinking chocolate
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 227g
- Origin country: Dominican Republic, Paraguay
- Cooperatives: CONACADO (Dominican Republic) and Manduvira (Paraguay)
- Package details: Recyclable metal and cardboard tin with plastic re-sealable lid. Foil seal for freshness.
- Details: Change up your routine with chili and spice hot chocolate! The cayenne, cinnamon and ginger create a complex flavour that will intrigue and delight your senses! Enjoy with milk (dairy or non-dairy), or for an extra intense experience, just add hot water!
There are no reviews yet.