Cherry Tart cruelty free lipstick by Odylique is an organic mineral lipstick made with Fairtrade Certified, organic shea butter. It’s all-natural and the first fair trade and organic makeup on the market! Great to give as a gift (or stocking stuffer) and easy to tuck into your pocket or purse!
Made without parabens, sulphates or synthetic dyes. Just natural ingredients that are good for people, planet and your skin!
The final photo shows swatches of Odylique’s full lipstick line. The swatch labeled #16 corresponds to the Cherry Tart colour.
These lipsticks are made with beeswax, meaning they may not be suitable for vegans. However, they’re not tested on animals and have the PETA stamp of approval for cruelty-free makeup.
Ingredients: Castor oil*, Beeswax*, Jojoba oil*, Shea butter*x, High oleic Sunflower oil*, Sunflower wax, Extracts of Sea buckthorn*, Marigold* and Rosemary*, May contain** +/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77007, mica.
*Organically grown/produced (86%)
**Ecocert/Cosmos approved high purity mineral pigments free from lead, mercury, arsenic and other heavy metal contaminants.
x Certified Fairtrade
- Name: Cherry Tart organic mineral lipstick
- Product: Cruelty free lipstick
- Category: Bath & body, Makeup
- Brand: Odylique
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 4.5g (standard lipstick tube)
- Origin country (shea): Ghana
- Package details: Outer packaging is a paperboard box; inner packaging is a recyclable plastic twist tube with lid
- Details: Cherry Tart cruelty free lipstick is a bright red that’s great for a bolder look! A little sheer, it’s perfect for when you want a glossy, reddish look, and you’ll love what the added shea butter does for your lips! Odylique’s organic mineral lipsticks are the first Fairtrade Certified makeup line on the market, meaning that you can look great and feel even better about your purchase!