Cha’s Organics whole cardamom is certified by Fair For Life, ensuring it was sourced ethically. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Naturally vegan. Available in 20g boxes.
This fair trade cardamom comes in whole pods for versatile use in your favourite recipes. Use whole in your curries, soups, sauces and more, or remove the outer pod and use the seeds inside for your sweet recipes. Superb in baked goods and savoury dishes alike!
Recipes featuring this ingredient
- Name: Cha’s Organics whole cardamom
- Product: Whole green cardamom pods
- Category: Herbs & spices
- Brand: Cha’s Organics
- Certifications: Organic
- Item size: 20g
- Origin country: Sri Lanka
- Package details: Recycled paper box with cellophane inner bag.
- Details: Cardamom is a great spice to add a more complex flavour to sweet or savoury dishes. In this case, these whole pods can be added to stews, soups, curries and any other savoury dish just as they are. To use them in sweet dishes, we recommend removing the small seeds from the green outer pod. Cardamom is widely-used in baked goods throughout Europe and Asia to add a warming, spicy flavour that only cardamom can impart!