Cha’s Organics lemongrass stems are certified by Fair For Life. They’re also certified organic by Canada Organic. Naturally vegan. Available in 10g boxes.
Because it’s so aromatic and has a lovely, citrusy flavour, lemongrass is very popular in herbal teas. You can use these stems that way if you like, but they’re also a great addition to soups, stews and marinades! Take your next curry to the next level by simmering lemongrass in it to impart its fresh and aromatic flavour! You can even powder lemongrass and add it to your smoothie for a flavour boost—not to mention the extra nutrients (vitamin C, iron, potassium, etc.)!
This fair trade lemongrass comes in stems for easy use in your favourite recipes.
- Name: Cha’s Organics lemongrass stems
- Product: Dried lemongrass
- Category: Herbs & spices
- Brand: Cha’s Organics
- Certifications: Fair For Life, Organic
- Item size: 10g
- Origin country: Sri Lanka
- Package details: Recycled paper box with cellophane inner bag.
- Details: Lemongrass is a really versatile herb to have in your kitchen! Not only does it make extraordinary tea, it also gives a delicious, citrusy note to many savoury dishes. A staple in South India and Sri Lanka (as well as other areas of Asia), this little herb will win over your heart with its versatility!
There are no reviews yet.