Cha’s Organics ground ginger is sourced from small-scale, biodiverse farms in Sri Lanka. It’s certified fair trade by Fair For Life. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Vegan. Available in 30g boxes.
This ground ginger is the perfect way to add a deeper flavour to your sweet or savoury dishes. Add to everything from dessert (cookies, cakes & smoothies) to your main course (meats, stir-fries, curries and stews).
This fairly traded spice comes ground for easy use in your favourite recipes.
- Name: Cha’s Organics ground ginger
- Product: Ginger root (dried & powdered)
- Category: Herbs & spices
- Brand: Cha’s Organics
- Certifications: Fair For Life, Organic
- Item size: 30g
- Origin country: Sri Lanka
- Package details: Recycled paper box with cellophane inner bag.
- Details: Because of its versatility, ginger is used in many cuisines all around the world! Enjoy it in your favourite sweet recipes, such as cakes and puddings, or add a little to your next rib marinade, curry or Asian-inspired vegetable dish! Widely renowned for its stomach-soothing qualities, this beautiful spice also makes for a wonderful addition to herbal teas. This variety is native to Sri Lanka, where the spice takes on a little extra flavour complexity. Comes in a recycled paper canister that’s handmade by a women’s group in Sri Lanka. What’s not to love about this ginger?