Cha’s Organics coconut oil is certified by Fair For Life. Also organic certified by Canada Organic. Naturally gluten-free, lactose-free & vegan. Comes in a 500ml jar, either virgin or refined.
This coconut oil is naturally vegan, making it a popular substitution for butter and other animal-derived fats in vegan and/or lactose-free recipes. Solid at room temperature with a low melting point, so great for making dairy-free no-bake recipes. Like dairy butter, it adds hardness to no-bake recipes like nanaimo bars and stovetop cookies. It also stays stable at a high heat, making coconut oil appropriate for many cooking applications, such as pan-frying, roasting and grilling.
Ingredients: Fair trade organic coconut oil 100% (Sri Lanka).
- Name: Cha’s Organics coconut oil
- Product: Natural coconut oil
- Category: Cooking oils, baking ingredients
- Brand: Cha’s Organics
- Certifications: Fair For Life, Organic
- Item size: 500ml
- Origin country: Sri Lanka
- Package details: Glass jar with metal lid
- Details: Coconut oil is one of the most versatile ingredients in the kitchen! Use this delicious, naturally vegan oil in your favourite baking recipes, for sautéeing veggies, or even when you’re making vegan alternatives to many kitchen staples (chocolate, vegan butter, etc.). This oil is solid at room temperature but melts just above it, meaning it will melt on the skin from your body heat. This makes it just wonderful for natural skin and hair care! No matter what you use it for, you can rest assured that this coconut oil was made by producers who received a fair wage for their work. Isn’t that how it should be? 🙂