Cha’s Organics chili pepper (crushed) is sourced from small-scale, family-owned farms in Sri Lanka. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Naturally vegan. Available in 30g boxes.
These chilies are very hot! Grown organically in a family-owned, extremely biodiverse garden in Sri Lanka, these little chilies pack a real punch! A little goes a long way to take your savoury dishes to the next level. Sprinkle a little into your soups, curries, vegetable dishes and more, or simply mix a little into your spice blends to easily add a little kick to your favourite dishes!
- Name: Cha’s Organics chili pepper (crushed)
- Product: Crushed hot peppers
- Category: Herbs & spices
- Brand: Cha’s Organics
- Certifications: Organic
- Item size: 30g
- Origin country: Sri Lanka
- Package details: Recycled paper box with cellophane inner bag.
- Details: Move over, hot sauce! This little powerhouse will add a real kick to your favourite savoury dishes! Sprinkle a little wherever you want some heat, and enjoy the warmth. A little goes a long way, as these chilies are very hot, but we think you’ll love how versatile this spice is! We love mixing a little into our spice blends (such as curry powder or taco spice) to add a little built-in heat!