Cha’s Organics black pepper (whole peppercorns) is certified by Fair For Life. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Naturally vegan. Available in 30g boxes.
This fair trade black pepper comes in whole peppercorns for versatile use in your favourite recipes. Use them in a pepper mill to grind fresh pepper onto pastas, salads and more. Or if you prefer, grind the peppercorns for easy use right in the pot while you cook. Either way, these organic peppercorns are sure to add a special flavour to your next meal!
Recipes featuring this ingredient
- Name: Cha’s Organics black pepper
- Product: Whole black peppercorns (organic)
- Category: Herbs & spices
- Brand: Cha’s Organics
- Certifications: Fair For Life, Organic
- Item size: 30g
- Origin country: Sri Lanka
- Package details: Recycled paper box with cellophane inner bag.
- Details: Did you know that black pepper is the most-used spice in the world? That’s because it’s used in pretty much every cuisine out there, to add a spicy warmth to dishes! These peppercorns are whole, perfect for grinding freshly onto your favourite dishes after the cook, or into the pot to really bring the flavours together!