Chai Rooibos herbal tea from Four O’Clock is Fairtrade Certified®. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Available in 32g boxes (each contains 16 teabags).
This herbal tea is naturally caffeine free and has a base made of red rooibos from a producer cooperative in South Africa. To this base, we add warming Asian spices for a truly delicious finished product! This herbal tea is just perfect for when you’re craving a chai but don’t want a full caffeine hit!
Due to the warming nature of the spices in chai, this tea is extra great when it’s cold outside. It holds up well to milk, too!
This Fairtrade and organic tea comes in tea bags for your convenience.
Ingredients: Organic rooibos leaves*, organic cinnamon bark*, organic ginger root*, organic star anise fruit, organic cloves*, organic flavour, organic black pepper*, organic cardamom seeds*, natural flavour. *Fairtrade Certified. Contains 92.0% of Fairtrade Certified ingredients by dry weight.
- Name: Chai Rooibos herbal tea
- Product: Herbal chai in teabags
- Category: Herbal tea
- Brand: Four O’Clock
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 32g
- Producer country: South Africa (rooibos)
- Package details: Cardboard box with individually-wrapped teabags
- Details: With its woodsy flavour notes, rooibos has a unique flavour that many tea drinkers love. Now it has warming spices added for an awesome, updated take on a chai! This makes it caffeine free, so it’s a great choice any time of day, especially when it’s cold outside. Why not pick this herbal tea next time you need your fair trade tea fix close to bedtime? Each box comes with 16 individually-wrapped bags.
There are no reviews yet.