Camino White Cocoa Crunch chocolate (limited edition!) is certified by Fairtrade International. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free and kosher. Available in 80g bars.
One of the newest additions to Camino’s holiday line of fair trade chocolate bars! This special bar is only released for the autumn and winter in time for the holiday season!
White chocolate is hard to come by in the fair trade community, so this bar is extra special! And if you loved a cookies and cream chocolate bar as a kid, this bar will remind you of that.
Fair trade chocolate wrapped in recyclable paper and a fully biodegradable inner wrapper made from wood resin. Please recycle and compost!
Ingredients: Sugar* (golden cane sugar*), cocoa butter*, organic whole milk powder, organic skim milk powder, chocolate chips* (golden cane sugar*, cocoa mass*, cocoa butter*, vanilla extract*), organic cereal cocoa crisp (organic rice, cane sugar*, organic corn, cocoa powder*, salt), ground vanilla beans*. Minimum 32% cacao. * Indicates Fairtrade Certified ingredients, total 72%.
May contain: Tree nuts, peanuts.
- Name: Camino White Cocoa Crunch
- Product: White chocolate bar with chocolate cookie pieces
- Category: White chocolate
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 80g
- Origin country:
- Package details: Biodegradable inner wrapper (made from trees), paper outer wrapper.
- Details: This fair trade version of the classic cookies & creme chocolate bar is a truly special treat! Made with only the best organic ingredients, this limited-edition chocolate bar will delight your tastebuds! This 80g bar is just the right size for sharing.