Camino chocolate chips (semi-sweet) are certified by Fairtrade International. They also have organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten free and vegan. Available in 225g bags.
Ingredients: Fairtrade cane sugar, Fairtrade cacao mass, Fairtrade cacao butter.
Ingredients manufactured and transformed in a gluten-free and allergen-free facility.
Ingredients manufactured and transformed in a gluten-free and allergen-free facility free from:
- tree nuts
- crustaceans and shellfish
- Name: Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Product: Chocolate chips (semi-sweet)
- Category: Dark chocolate (55% cocoa solids), baking ingredients
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 225g
- Origin country (cocoa, sugar): Peru
- Cooperative: CACVRA (Peru)
- Package details: Plastic bag
- Details: Camino chocolate chips (semi-sweet) are perfect for those that like a standard, semi-sweet chocolate but might prefer an allergy-friendly version. 55% cocoa solids make these chocolate chips fall right where most commercial chocolate chips do, only without all the additives! Perfect for when you need a chocolate boost in your favourite desserts, smoothie bowls and more! Also available in a mini chocolate chips variety.