Camino Nightfall chocolate (92%) is certified by Fairtrade International. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free, vegan and kosher. Available in 80g bars.
Brand new addition to Camino’s premium line of fair trade chocolate bars! This special bar has been released in celebration of Camino’s 20-year anniversary as a Canadian worker-owned co-op! As the darkest chocolate they offer in this format, Camino Nightfall chocolate is free of dairy and totally vegan friendly!
Fair trade chocolate wrapped in recyclable paper and a fully biodegradable inner wrapper made from wood resin. Please recycle and compost!
Ingredients: Fairtrade cacao mass, Fairtrade cacao butter, Fairtrade golden cane sugar, Fairtrade ground vanilla beans. Minimum 92% cacao.
May contain: Tree nuts, Peanuts, Milk.
- Name: Nightfall
- Product: Dark chocolate bar
- Category: Very dark chocolate (92% cocoa solids)
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 80g
- Origin country (cocoa, sugar): Peru, Paraguay
- Cooperatives: ACOPAGRO (Peru), QUINACHO (Peru), CACVRA (Peru) and Manduvira (Paraguay)
- Package details: Biodegradable inner wrapper (made from trees), paper outer wrapper.
- Details: The chocolate bar that pushes the limits! Perfect for those who can never find a bar dark enough for them. This 80g bar is just the right size for sharing.