IMPORTANT: in the summer, chocolate requires special shipping. This is because chocolate melts en-route unless we use special packaging and express shipping. For this reason, we charge an additional flat rate shipping fee for chocolate orders. Likewise, orders over $100 will incur a shipping fee if they contain chocolate. Local pickups in Ottawa are unaffected. Regular shipping will return in the autumn once the weather is cool again. We thank you for your understanding on this matter.
Camino Nightfall chocolate (92%) is certified by Fairtrade International. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free, vegan and kosher. Available in 80g bars.
Brand new addition to Camino’s premium line of fair trade chocolate bars! This special bar has been released in celebration of Camino’s 20-year anniversary as a Canadian worker-owned co-op! As the darkest chocolate they offer in this format, Camino Nightfall chocolate is free of dairy and totally vegan friendly!
Fair trade chocolate wrapped in recyclable paper and a fully biodegradable inner wrapper made from wood resin. Please recycle and compost!
Ingredients: Fairtrade cacao mass, Fairtrade cacao butter, Fairtrade golden cane sugar, Fairtrade ground vanilla beans. Minimum 92% cacao.
May contain: Tree nuts, Peanuts, Milk.
- Name: Nightfall
- Product: Dark chocolate bar
- Category: Very dark chocolate (92% cocoa solids)
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 80g
- Origin country (cocoa, sugar): Peru, Paraguay
- Cooperatives: ACOPAGRO (Peru), QUINACHO (Peru), CACVRA (Peru) and Manduvira (Paraguay)
- Package details: Biodegradable inner wrapper (made from trees), paper outer wrapper.
- Details: The chocolate bar that pushes the limits! Perfect for those who can never find a bar dark enough for them. This 80g bar is just the right size for sharing.