Camino natural cocoa powder is Fairtrade Certified®. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free and vegan. Available in 224g tins.
Camino natural cocoa powder is simple: just pure cocoa powder. Pure, bitter and intense, just like the cacao we know and love! This product is 100% cocoa powder, unlike Dutch processed cocoa powder, which has an alkali added (1-3%). As a result, this cocoa powder is best used in baking recipes that have baking soda in them, to help with rising.
Ingredients: Fairtrade natural cocoa.
May contain: milk, soy.
- Name: Natural cocoa powder
- Product: Cocoa powder
- Category: Baking chocolate
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 224g
- Origin country: Dominican Republic
- Cooperatives: CONACADO, FUNDOPO (Dominican Republic)
- Package details: Recyclable metal and cardboard tin with plastic re-sealable lid. Foil seal for freshness.
- Details: This cocoa powder is as pure as you can get it. It’s fair trade, organic and made without any additives. While Dutch processed cocoa powder has an alkali added to balance the acidity, this natural cocoa is in its original state, so it works best in recipes with baking soda to help with rising.