Camino milk hot chocolate is certified by Fairtrade International. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free and kosher. Available in 336g tins.
Enjoy a warm, creamy mug on a cool autumn evening! Perfect for those who like a classic hot chocolate. Camino milk hot chocolate is delicious when made with hot water, cow’s milk or non-dairy alternatives!
Fair trade hot chocolate packaged in a recyclable cardboard and metal tin with a plastic (re-sealable) lid. Please recycle!
Ingredients: Fairtrade organic golden cane sugar, organic skim milk powder, Fairtrade organic cocoa powder, organic guar gum, sea salt, organic carob bean gum, organic vanilla powder°.
May contain: Soy. Contains: Milk.
- Name: Original milk hot chocolate
- Product: Milk hot chocolate powder
- Category: Hot chocolate, hot drinks
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 336g
- Origin countries:
- Package details: Paperboard and metal can with foil lining. Comes with freshness seal (foil) and plastic resealable lid.
- Details: Camino milk hot chocolate is the classic cold-weather treat! It’s creamy, rich and just perfect for those times when hot water is easier than hot milk. Great for camping and hiking for that reason! But if you want a real treat, make this hot chocolate with hot milk and enjoy a super creamy cup! Comes in a 336g resealable can.
This is my favorite hot chocolate! I make it with milk because I like when its extra creamy, but its pretty good just with hot water too.