Camino maple hot chocolate is certified by Fairtrade International. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free, vegan and kosher. Available in 275g tins.
A classic with a maple twist! Delicious when made with hot cow’s or non-dairy milk, but for a more intense flavour, you can make it with just boiling water.
Fair trade hot chocolate packaged in a recyclable cardboard and metal tin with a plastic (re-sealable) lid. Please recycle!
Ingredients: sugars (Fairtrade golden cane sugar, organic maple sugar), Fairtrade cocoa powder, natural maple flavour.
May contain: Soy, Milk.
- Name: Maple hot chocolate
- Product: Hot chocolate mix
- Category: Drinking chocolate
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 275g
- Origin country: Dominican Republic, Paraguay
- Cooperatives: CONACADO (Dominican Republic) and Manduvira (Paraguay)
- Package details: Recyclable metal and cardboard tin with plastic re-sealable lid. Foil seal for freshness.
- Details: Was there ever a more Canadian hot chocolate? Made by a Canadian-owned cooperative with real Canadian maple sugar and natural maple flavour, this hot chocolate is bound to make the cold weather much better! Enjoy with milk (dairy or non-dairy), or for an extra intense experience, just add hot water!