Important: due to rising spring/summer temperatures, we can’t ship this product right now. This is because chocolate melts en-route during shipping in the warmer months. This product will be available again for shipped orders in the autumn, once temperatures are cool again. This product will continue to be available all summer (stock permitting) for anyone who can pick up in Ottawa.
Camino Intensely dark chocolate (88%) is certified by Fairtrade International. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free, vegan and kosher. Available in 80g bars.
Enjoy a deep, dark and richly chocolatey flavour in this 88% Intensely dark chocolate bar. Perfect for those who like a little less sweetness to their chocolate, with a strong cocoa taste.
Fair trade chocolate wrapped in recyclable paper and a fully biodegradable inner wrapper made from wood resin. Please recycle and compost!
Ingredients: Fairtrade cacao mass, Fairtrade cacao butter, Fairtrade sugars (golden cane sugar), ground Fairtrade vanilla beans. Minimum 88% cacao.
May contain: Tree nuts, Peanuts, Milk.
- Name: Intensely Dark
- Product: Dark chocolate bar
- Category: Very dark chocolate (88% cocoa solids)
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 80g
- Origin country (cocoa, sugar): Peru, Paraguay
- Cooperatives: ACOPAGRO (Peru), QUINACHO (Peru), CACVRA (Peru) and Manduvira (Paraguay)
- Package details: Biodegradable inner wrapper (made from trees), paper outer wrapper.
- Details: For those who like the darkest chocolate they can find! Intensely Dark will satisfy your dark chocolate cravings with its divinely smooth, rich flavour. This 80g bar is just the right size for sharing.