Camino Dutch processed cocoa powder is Fairtrade Certified®. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free and vegan. Available in 224g tins.
Camino Dutch processed cocoa powder has an alkali added (1-3%) to balance the bitterness and make it appropriate for use in recipes without baking soda. As a result, this cocoa powder is great in any baking recipe, whether it includes baking soda or not, and may actually help your baked goods rise even better!
Ingredients: Alkalized cocoa*°, Potassium carbonate (acidity corrector). *Fairtrade certified. °Certified organic.
May contain: milk, soy.
- Name: Dutch Processed cocoa powder
- Product: Cocoa powder
- Category: Baking chocolate
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 224g
- Origin country: Dominican Republic
- Cooperatives: CONACADO, FUNDOPO (Dominican Republic)
- Package details: Recyclable metal and cardboard tin with plastic re-sealable lid. Foil seal for freshness.
- Details: This cocoa powder is fair trade and organic. Dutch processed cocoa powder uses an alkali to balance the acidity, meaning that it’s great for whichever recipes you care to use it in. In fact, this is the cocoa you want if you use baking powder and not baking soda, or if you want your baked goods to have a little extra oomph to their rise!