Camino dark hot chocolate is certified by Fairtrade International. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free and kosher. Available in 336g tins.
If you enjoy a richer chocolate taste to your hot chocolate, this is the one for you! Instant formula is easy to make by just adding boiling water! This hot chocolate contains dairy ingredients, so it’s not suitable for vegans. (We recommend the Simply Dark hot chocolate for vegans, as it’s dairy-free.)
Camino dark hot chocolate is packaged in a recyclable cardboard and metal tin with a plastic (re-sealable) lid. Please recycle!
Ingredients: Fairtrade organic golden cane sugar, Fairtrade organic cocoa powder, organic skim milk powder, organic guar gum, sea salt, organic carob bean gum, organic vanilla powder°.
May contain: Soy. Contains: Milk.
- Name: Original Dark Hot Chocolate
- Product: Hot chocolate
- Category: Drinking chocolate
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 336g
- Origin country: Dominican Republic, Paraguay
- Cooperatives: CONACADO (Dominican Republic) and Manduvira (Paraguay)
- Package details: Recyclable metal and cardboard tin with plastic re-sealable lid. Foil seal for freshness.
- Details: A rich, dark hot chocolate with a touch of creaminess! Instant formula is convenient and great for bringing camping, as you only need boiling water to make it. For an extra treat, you can use hot milk instead! Great in the winter, or on cool summer nights.