Camino Cranberry Orange Ginger Zing chocolate (limited edition!) is certified by Fairtrade International. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free, vegan and kosher. Available in 80g bars.
One of the newest additions to Camino’s holiday line of fair trade chocolate bars! This special bar is only released for the autumn and winter in time for the holiday season!
Fairtrade dark chocolate with candied orange peel, candied ginger and real organic cranberries. What’s not to love? Made especially for the holidays!
Fair trade chocolate wrapped in recyclable paper and a fully biodegradable inner wrapper made from wood resin. Please recycle and compost!
Ingredients: Organic cocoa mass*, sugars* (golden cane sugar*, whole cane sugar*), cocoa butter*, organic candied orange peel (orange peel, sugars [sugar*, icing sugar*, glucose syrup]), organic candied ginger [organic ginger, cane sugar*], organic cranberries, organic ground vanilla beans*. Minimum 65% cacao. * Indicates Fairtrade Certified ingredients, total 92%.
May contain: peanuts, tree nuts, milk.
- Name: Camino Cranberry Orange Ginger Zing
- Product: Dark chocolate bar with pieces of candied orange peel, ginger and cranberries
- Category: Dark chocolate
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 80g
- Origin country:
- Package details: Biodegradable inner wrapper (made from trees), paper outer wrapper.
- Details: Have you discovered the amazing combination of dark chocolate and orange? Well, you’ll love this elevated take on that pairing, which adds candied ginger and real cranberries to the mix! Enjoy only this holiday season! This 80g bar is just the right size for sharing.