IMPORTANT: in the summer, chocolate requires special shipping. This is because chocolate melts en-route unless we use special packaging and express shipping. For this reason, we charge an additional flat rate shipping fee for chocolate orders. Likewise, orders over $100 will incur a shipping fee if they contain chocolate. Local pickups in Ottawa are unaffected. Regular shipping will return in the autumn once the weather is cool again. We thank you for your understanding on this matter.
Camino coconut milk chocolate (55%) is certified by Fairtrade International. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free, vegan and kosher. Available in 80g bars.
Brand new addition to Camino’s premium line of fair trade chocolate bars! This special bar has been released in celebration of Camino’s 20-year anniversary as a Canadian worker-owned co-op! Sweetened with coconut sugar and using non-dairy milk, Camino coconut milk chocolate is totally vegan friendly!
Fair trade chocolate wrapped in recyclable paper and a fully biodegradable inner wrapper made from wood resin. Please recycle and compost!
Ingredients: Fairtrade coconut sugar, Fairtrade cacao mass, Fairtrade cacao butter, Fairtrade coconut flakes, organic coconut milk powder (Fairtrade coconut milk, tapioca maltodrextin). Minimum 55% cacao.
May contain: Tree nuts, peanuts, milk.
- Name: Coconut Milk
- Product: Vegan milk chocolate bar
- Category: Vegan milk chocolate (55% cocoa solids)
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 80g
- Origin country (cocoa, coconut): Peru, Indonesia
- Cooperatives: ACOPAGRO (Peru), QUINACHO (Peru), CACVRA (Peru) and PT MEGA INOVASI ORGANIK (Indonesia)
- Package details: Biodegradable inner wrapper (made from trees), paper outer wrapper.
- Details: This vegan milk chocolate is made with coconut milk and coconut sugar, making it dairy-free and refined sugar-free. Smooth, just sweet enough and delicious! This 80g bar is just the right size for sharing.