Camino coconut milk chocolate (55%) is certified by Fairtrade International. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free, vegan and kosher. Available in 80g bars.
One of the newest additions to Camino’s premium line of fair trade chocolate bars! This special bar was originally released in celebration of Camino’s 20-year anniversary as a Canadian worker-owned co-op! Sweetened with coconut sugar and using non-dairy milk, Camino coconut milk chocolate is totally vegan friendly!
Camino used to have a dark chocolate bar with pieces of coconut in it, but that was discontinued a few years ago. Now you can grab this smoother bar as an alternative! Or if you like the chew of coconut pieces in your chocolate, you can also try Galerie au Chocolat’s organic coconut dark chocolate.
Fair trade chocolate wrapped in recyclable paper and a fully biodegradable inner wrapper made from wood resin. Please recycle and compost!
Ingredients: Fairtrade coconut sugar, Fairtrade cacao mass, Fairtrade cacao butter, Fairtrade coconut flakes, organic coconut milk powder (Fairtrade coconut milk, tapioca maltodrextin). Minimum 55% cacao.
May contain: Tree nuts, peanuts, milk.
- Name: Coconut Milk
- Product: Vegan milk chocolate bar
- Category: Vegan milk chocolate (55% cocoa solids)
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 80g
- Origin country (cocoa, coconut): Peru, Indonesia
- Cooperatives: ACOPAGRO (Peru), QUINACHO (Peru), CACVRA (Peru) and PT MEGA INOVASI ORGANIK (Indonesia)
- Package details: Biodegradable inner wrapper (made from trees), paper outer wrapper.
- Details: This vegan milk chocolate is made with coconut milk and coconut sugar, making it dairy-free and refined sugar-free. Smooth, just sweet enough and delicious! This 80g bar is just the right size for sharing.