Camino coconut milk chocolate (55%) is certified by Fairtrade International. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free, vegan and kosher. Available in 80g bars.
Brand new addition to Camino’s premium line of fair trade chocolate bars! This special bar has been released in celebration of Camino’s 20-year anniversary as a Canadian worker-owned co-op! Sweetened with coconut sugar and using non-dairy milk, Camino coconut milk chocolate is totally vegan friendly!
Fair trade chocolate wrapped in recyclable paper and a fully biodegradable inner wrapper made from wood resin. Please recycle and compost!
Ingredients: Fairtrade coconut sugar, Fairtrade cacao mass, Fairtrade cacao butter, Fairtrade coconut flakes, organic coconut milk powder (Fairtrade coconut milk, tapioca maltodrextin). Minimum 55% cacao.
May contain: Tree nuts, peanuts, milk.
- Name: Coconut Milk
- Product: Vegan milk chocolate bar
- Category: Vegan milk chocolate (55% cocoa solids)
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 80g
- Origin country (cocoa, coconut): Peru, Indonesia
- Cooperatives: ACOPAGRO (Peru), QUINACHO (Peru), CACVRA (Peru) and PT MEGA INOVASI ORGANIK (Indonesia)
- Package details: Biodegradable inner wrapper (made from trees), paper outer wrapper.
- Details: This vegan milk chocolate is made with coconut milk and coconut sugar, making it dairy-free and refined sugar-free. Smooth, just sweet enough and delicious! This 80g bar is just the right size for sharing.