Camino almond dark chocolate bar (55%) is Fairtrade Certified®. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free, vegan and kosher. Available in 100g bars.
Fair trade chocolate wrapped in recyclable paper and a fully biodegradable inner wrapper made from wood resin. Please recycle and compost!
Ingredients: Fairtrade cacao mass, Fairtrade sugars (golden cane sugar, whole cane sugar), Fairtrade cacao butter, crushed almonds, ground Fairtrade vanilla beans. Minimum 55% cacao.
May contain: Hazelnuts, peanuts, milk.
- Name: Almonds
- Product: Dark chocolate bar with almonds
- Category: Dark chocolate (55% cocoa solids)
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 100g
- Origin country (cocoa, sugar): Peru, Paraguay
- Cooperatives: ACOPAGRO (Peru), QUINACHO (Peru), CACVRA (Peru) and Manduvira (Paraguay)
- Package details: Biodegradable inner wrapper (made from trees), paper outer wrapper.
- Details: The classic pairing of chocolate and almonds! This bar isn’t too dark, with just 55% cocoa solids, and that makes it a hit with both milk and dark chocolate fans. This 100g bar is just the right size for sharing.