Caffè crema exfoliating shea soap by Karité Delapointe contains shea butter that is certified by Fairtrade International.
Made with exfoliating coffee beans, this soap is fragrance and dye free. Perfect for removing dead skin and improving circulation. Anti-inflammatory. This shea butter soap is very nourishing and moisturizing.
Made with no artificial colours or scents. This shea butter soap is extremely nourishing and moisturizing for the skin.
These soaps come without any packaging, making them a zero-waste product. They’re also lighter and more concentrated than liquid soap, which is largely water and requires more fuel to ship. Choosing bar soap is the environmentally-friendly choice, and a great way to keep your hands and body nice and clean!
Ingredients: organic shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, sodium hydroxide, distilled water, coffee beans, maple syrup.
- Name: Caffè Crema exfoliating shea soap
- Product: Bar soap with shea butter and coffee grounds
- Category: Bath & body
- Brand: Karité Delapointe
- Certifications: Fair For Life, Organic
- Item weight: 95g
- Origin country (shea): Burkina Faso
- Package details: comes without packaging
- Details: Liquid soap is harder on the environment, as it requires (usually plastic) bottles and is heavier to ship due to its water content. Why not make the switch to bar soap? These exfoliating coffee soap bars made with fair trade, organic shea butter make it an easy choice! Enjoy the skin-loving properties of shea butter while gently scrubbing your skin smooth and clean!