These bumble bee stud earrings from Ten Thousand Villages are exactly what your earlobes need to be cute and sustainable all at once! Ethically made in India, these studs are an homage to the life-sustaining bees that we owe so much to! Skilled artisans make these fun earrings in and around Mumbai—receiving a fair wage for their beautiful work, of course!
Studs are great for when you can’t wear dangly earrings, but you still want to express yourself through jewellery! These compact little bees are a great solution, and they support ethical trade at the same time.
Because this product is made of coated brass, you might notice mild greening of your skin. This is a normal and harmless interaction between the natural metal and our skin’s PH. Some folks report that this goes away with time, as the metal and skin get used to each other.
- Name: Bumble Bee stud earrings
- Product: Earring studs with backings
- Category: Jewellery, earrings
- Brand: Ten Thousand Villages
- Fair trade body: World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO)
- Item size: 1cm/0.5″ diameter
- Producer organization: Asha Handicrafts Association (India)
- Origin country: India
- Package details: simple cardboard tag to clip earrings onto
- Details: These bumble bee stud earrings are a super cute and ethical way to enjoy the loveliness of bees! We know that bees are crucial to our survival on the planet, so why not show your love by choosing these ethical, sustainable studs to dress up your ‘lobes? Get ready for lots of compliments! 😉