Berry Fairy organic overnight chia from Prana is a fruity twist on an easy, high-fibre breakfast! This product is gluten free and vegan, so lots of folks can enjoy it! Available in 250g boxes with 5 individual pouches inside, they’re perfect for boosting your fibre and keeping breakfast interesting at home or the office!
With no added sugar, this cereal is a good option for diabetics or those looking to reduce their sugar intake. If you prefer a sweeter breakfast, we recommend adding a little honey or even a spoon of jam on top—yum!!
Chia seeds are a great addition to any meal, as they’re packed with nutrients that our bodies love. Instead of having to cook up a bowl of oatmeal, overnight chia lets you add a little water the night before and wake up to your breakfast already made. It’s convenient and delicious all at once!
Gluten-free, vegan, organic, GMO-free, fair trade, and made by a B-Corp. Could it be any more awesome? We think not.
Ingredients: Gluten-free oats*, Chia seeds*, Cane sugar*FT, Gluten-free whole oat flour* (whole oat flour*, mixed tocopherols, amylase), Freeze-dried raspberry powder*, Coconut milk powder* (coconut milk*, tapioca maltodextrin*), Freeze-dried blackberries* and/or cranberries* and/or blueberries*, Citric acid, Black carrot juice powder (for colour).
FT = Fair trade
May contain: Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Cashews, Hazelnuts, Pecans, Pistachios, Walnuts, Sesame, Soya.
- Name: Berry Fairy overnight chia
- Product: Organic overnight chia (oatmeal) mix
- Category: Snacks, Breakfast foods
- Brand: Prana Organic
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 250g
- Package details: Paperboard box with 5 individual serving pouches inside
- Details: Boring old oatmeal? No chance! This overnight chia is loaded with the fibre of whole grain oats and chia seeds, plus it’s got a hint of berry fruitiness! With this overnight chia, you can set your breakfast the night before and forget it! No need to stumble around and cook your breakfast when you’ve just woken up; it’ll be all ready for you in the fridge. Delicious, nutritious and convenient? What could be better?