Belgian milk chocolate with Brazil nuts from Oxfam Fair Trade is certified by Fairtrade International. Available in 47g snack bars.
Delectable Belgian milk chocolate with crunchy Brazil nuts.
Ingredients: Fairtrade cane sugar, whole milk powder, Fairtrade cocoa butter, Fairtrade cocoa mass, Fairtrade Brazil nuts (10%), soy lecithin (emulsifier). Cocoa solids: minimum 32%; milk solids: minimum 22.5%.
- Name: Nuts Chocolate
- Product: Milk chocolate bar with Brazil nuts
- Category: Milk chocolate
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: Fairtrade International
- Net item weight: 47g each (282g per bundle of 6)
- Origin country: Ivory Coast (Côte d’Ivoire), Bolivia, Paraguay
- Cooperatives: Ecookim (Ivory Coast), Hylea 1884 (Bolivia), La Felsina (Paraguay)
- Package details: Foil wrapper inside paper wrapper.
- Details: Smooth, creamy Belgian milk chocolate with the satisfying crunch of Brazil nuts! A definite crowd-pleaser and excellent as gifts. These bars are 47 grams and perfect for snacking.