IMPORTANT: due to rising spring/summer temperatures, we can’t ship this product right now. This is because chocolate melts en-route during shipping in the warmer months. This product will be available again for shipped orders in the autumn, once temperatures are cool again. This product will continue to be available all summer (stock permitting) for anyone who can pick up in Ottawa.
Belgian milk chocolate (30%) from Oxfam Fair Trade is certified by Fairtrade International. Available in 50g snack bars.
Delicious, smooth Belgian milk chocolate that’ll make you melt!
Ingredients: Fairtrade cane sugar, whole milk powder, Fairtrade cocoa butter, Fairtrade cocoa mass, soy lecithin (emulsifier). Cocoa solids: minimum 32%; milk solids: minimum 22.5%.
- Name: Milk Chocolate
- Product: Milk chocolate bar
- Category: Milk chocolate
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 50g
- Origin country: Ivory Coast (Côte d’Ivoire), Paraguay
- Cooperatives: Ecookim (Ivory Coast), La Felsina (Paraguay)
- Package details: Foil wrapper inside paper wrapper.
- Details: The classic. Nothing to get in the way of the smooth, rich creaminess of Belgian milk chocolate. Tastes even better knowing it’s fair trade! These bars are 50 grams and perfect for snacking.