Belgian dark chocolate (48%) from Oxfam Fair Trade is certified by Fairtrade International. Available in 50g snack bars.
Delicious, smooth chocolate that’ll make you melt! Minimum 48% cocoa solids means that it’s dark but not so dark that milk chocolate lovers are typically put off. A nice vegan, “middle ground” bar! Absolutely delicious with coffee. One of our best-sellers, and the perfect snack size at only 50g. Why not bring a couple on your next camping trip, or keep a few at the office for a quick energy boost?
100% vegan and dairy-free. If you prefer a milk chocolate instead, check out the snack-sized Belgian milk chocolate bar.
Save 15% when you get a bundle of 6!
Ingredients: Fairtrade cane sugar, Fairtrade cocoa mass, Fairtrade cocoa butter, soy lecithin (emulsifier). Cocoa solids: minimum 48%.
- Name: Dark Chocolate
- Product: Dark chocolate bar
- Category: Dark chocolate
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 50g
- Origin country: Ivory Coast (Côte d’Ivoire), Paraguay
- Cooperatives: Ecookim (Ivory Coast), La Felsina (Paraguay)
- Package details: Foil wrapper inside paper wrapper.
- Details: Decadent, rich Belgian dark chocolate without any of the distracting frills! Our customers consistently rave about this dark chocolate. On the lighter side of dark chocolate, but also vegan and dairy-free. These bars are 50 grams and perfect for snacking.