IMPORTANT: due to rising spring/summer temperatures, we can’t ship this product right now. This is because chocolate melts en-route during shipping in the warmer months. This product will be available again for shipped orders in the autumn, once temperatures are cool again. This product will continue to be available all summer (stock permitting) for anyone who can pick up in Ottawa.
Belgian dark chocolate (48%) from Oxfam Fair Trade is certified by Fairtrade International. Available in 50g snack bars.
Delicious, smooth Belgian dark chocolate that’ll make you melt!
Ingredients: Fairtrade cane sugar, Fairtrade cocoa mass, Fairtrade cocoa butter, soy lecithin (emulsifier). Cocoa solids: minimum 48%.
- Name: Nuts Chocolate
- Product: Milk chocolate bar with Brazil nuts
- Category: Milk chocolate
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 50g
- Origin country: Ivory Coast (Côte d’Ivoire), Paraguay
- Cooperatives: Ecookim (Ivory Coast), La Felsina (Paraguay)
- Package details: Foil wrapper inside paper wrapper.
- Details: Decadent, rich Belgian dark chocolate without any of the distracting frills! Our customers consistently rave about this dark chocolate. These bars are 50 grams and perfect for snacking.