African Chai loose leaf tea from JusTea is a unique fair trade tea. JusTea is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, and their teas are also non-GMO certified. Available in beautiful 100g tins with a hand-carved wooden spoon for portioning. No teabags makes this a zero-waste product!
Each tin of African Chai contains enough for 40 cups if steeped once. It can also easily be steeped a second time, if you desire, giving you 80 delicious cups from one tin!
Ingredients: Kenyan Black tea, allspice, clove, fennel, cinnamon, liquorice root, ginger, black pepper, rose petals.
- Name: African Chai loose leaf black tea
- Product: Black tea blend
- Category: Loose leaf
- Brand: JusTea
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation
- Item weight: 100g
- Origin country: Kenya
- Producer: Katah family in the Nandi Hills
- Package details: Reusable metal tin with hand-carved wooden spoon. Small (plastic) window in the top of the tin.
- Details: If you’ve never tried African Chai, prepare to be delighted! Reminiscent of Indian chai, this version puts more emphasis on liquorice notes and includes rose petals, deepening the flavour even more. A truly decadent blend! Comes in a 100g tin.