African Breakfast tea from JusTea is a loose leaf fair trade tea. JusTea is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, and their teas are also non-GMO certified. Available in beautiful 100g tins with a hand-carved wooden spoon for portioning. No teabags makes this a zero-waste product!
Each tin of African Breakfast tea contains enough for 40 cups if steeped once. It can also easily be steeped a second time, if you desire, giving you 80 delicious cups from one tin!
Ingredients: Kenyan Black tea, Assam and China black teas.
- Name: African Breakfast Tea
- Product: Black tea blend
- Category: Loose leaf
- Brand: JusTea
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation
- Item weight: 100g
- Origin country: Kenya
- Producer: Katah family in the Nandi Hills
- Package details: Reusable metal tin with hand-carved wooden spoon. Small (plastic) window in the top of the tin.
- Details: A twist on the more famous English Breakfast Tea, this is a blend of Kenyan black tea, Assam and China black tea. Perfect for having in place of your morning coffee! Comes in a 100g tin.